Beard Balm Wahya
- Fractionated coconut oil, jojoboa oil, & hemp oils to help with moisturizing and conditioning your beard
- Shea butter is added to help nourish your beard hairs and skin underneath and to help the beard appear thicker.
- Pure beeswax helps control fly aways and provide a light hold
- Essentials oils of tea tree, orange bitter and peppermint.
- Tea Tree Oil- helps soothe dry flaking skin and remove beardruff. Also studies have shown to have antimocrobial properties that destroy the bacteria on your skin.
- Peppermint Oil- Helps invigorate skin, promote beard growth and soothe itching.
- Orange Bitter Oil- remedial properties of antifungal, antibacterial and antiseptic.
Beard balm is a leave in conditioner that nourishes and moisturizes your beard with a light hold. It helps stop dryness, itching, split ends, tangles, and frizz, while bringing out your beard’s natural luster.
Open the stylish tin and dig out desired amount of balm by using the backside of your thumbnail. Place balm in your palms and rub them together by warming the balm into an oil like substance. Then, apply to your damp or dry beard and style. Optional brushing of your beard after applying the balm will help spread the oils and wax evenly throughout. Added balm maybe be needed to create the style of your beard.
We Also Recommend